Nuffnang Ads

Mohd. Razib & Azizah

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, December 19, 2008

Ich liebe meine Familie so viel!!


Ich liebe meine Familie so viel (I love my family so much)

Just want to upload some pictures of my family..all pistures are not in the same place and time..just want to share with all of u; how much im happy with my family. i love them soooo much!!hehe ;


This is part of my family. This picture had been taken on 1st Syawal this year ('08). From left at the back Abang Ude, Abah, Mak, Memet & Adik. In the middle, from left is Me, Angah(my niece), sis Ujie (Abg Ude's wife) n the cutes Dek Yeen, Along(my elder niece), Jima and Abang Li (my elder Bro). Front:from left also, sis Lin (Abg li's wife), and all my cute notty nephew Syahmi,Zafran,Danial Hakim & Danial Haikal. Not in the picture : Kak Ngah's Family, Abang Alang's Family & Abang Ajen alone beraya in US.. :(


This picture taken on July'08, where we went to bed's hometown at Kampung Pernu, Melaka. (Bed's sista wedding day).







AidilFitri 2009..what a gem..gem..of me!haha













No comments:

Post a Comment